This website and all its contents, including texts, images, files, data bases, codes and any other material, are owned by the Diputació de Barcelona and those linked to it, or by third parties who authorize the use of these links to the Diputació. All this material is part of the legislation on intellectual property protection. The titleholders reserve the legal actions necessary to repair the damages and damages caused by any act that violates the intellectual property rights of intellectual property on these continents. Access to this site remains subject to the following conditions:
- It is completely forbidden to distribute copy, modify or process the contingency as well as the coding of the pages, which is carried out with express authorization and written by the Barcelona Provincial Council. The information provided on this page cannot be used by sellers or sellers, under conception, even if it is free of charge.
- DIBA is a legally registered trademark. Any use or reproduction of this information is prohibited without the prior and written authorization of the Provincial Council. The industrial property rights relating to the services and products of the Diputació de Barcelona are protected in the same terms as those of the industrial property rights and the management schools linked to it appearing on the website or on which information is not available.
- The user is committed to using this service without engaging in activities that could be considered illegal or illegal, that infringe the rights of the Barcelona Provincial Council or the local government, or that could be tempted against the current regulations. The Diputació de Barcelona will not be responsible for the use of any part of the information contained in this website, if it is appropriate to comply with the prescriptions and warnings that are established for certain documents and applications.
- The Barcelona Provincial Council will strictly comply with the regulations in force at all times regarding Personal Data Protection and will adopt the legally enforceable measures to protect users' personal data, preserve their privacy and confidentiality.
- The communications that facilitate the user of the web site that continues to provide personal information is made by means of a communication system "safe environment", established with the objective of guaranteeing, in order to measure the possible, the confidentiality of the information and the privacy of the users. This system allows to encrypt the information transmitted between the user and the County Council. The user can verify if it is found in a "safe environment" verifying the existence of such a chain that it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The user of the website gives his/her express and unequivocal consent and, therefore, authorizes the Barcelona Provincial Council to incorporate the data that facilitates for this half of its automatic files and their processing and uses with the aim of managing the maintenance of the website, according to the one established in the Organic Law.
- The user of the website that provides personal data to the Provincial Council of Barcelona can exercise before it the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, through the corresponding request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card, before any of the offices of Registry of the Diputación de Barcelona http://www.diba.cat/web/registre
- The Barcelona Provincial Council adopts the necessary measures and mechanisms to guarantee the security of the communications and transactions that are produced through the website, according to the state of the technology and in accordance with the type of transactions and services that are available to users.
- The Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee that the website and server are free of viruses and is not responsible for any possible damage or harm that may be caused by interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, phone calls or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, motivated by all causes
- The administrative information provided through this website is not a substitute for the legal publicity of laws, general dispositions and acts that make them formally published as official journals, the edition of which is the only instrument that proves its authentication and contingency.
- The Barcelona Provincial Council will not be responsible for the information that may be obtained through links or provided by foreign sources to this Administration.
- The Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee the availability and continuous functioning of the website and its services. Whenever reasonably possible, you will be warned of any interruptions in the functioning of the website and its services.
- The Barcelona Provincial Council reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and with any notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as the services and conditions that are required to use it.
- The use of this website implies the full acceptance and sense of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.
- The possible conflicts relating to this website are exclusively governed by the right of the Spanish State and the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, with the sole competence being held by Barcelona. Every user of the website, independent of the territorial jurisdiction from which he or she is a producer, accepts the compliment and respect of this clause with express resignation to any other person that may correspond.
This page uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware based company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (Google).